Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The plan for this weekend...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=grill+photos/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=128k4q8kn/EXP=1119558963/*-http%3A//geocities.com/nighthawk027/pics/Gas_Grill.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by macabeee:

    Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They do have some thuper fabulous soaps and massaging loofas!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday.

    We're um, we're gonna go to Home Depot.

    Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that.

    Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond, I don't know. I Don't know if we'll have enough time.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">haha! too bad Daj didn't get it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And if I play my cards right, I'll be hitting a beer-bong Friday night at another damn beach party [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It's like the OC, living near the beachs, except more smog... and crazy homeless people... and other races.
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    and If Im not too hungover... Im fixing up alittle shit on the house... very slowly.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    And I will try some new bratwurst from a new German store, they have like 7 different kinds....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Toymank-:
    haha! too bad Daj didn't get it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="1">Come again?</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    his whole post was from the movie "Old School"

    ..I just figured you didn't get it, from yer response... I might be wrong, I dunno, Im kinda spaced out today... first full day of summer vacation

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't see it.

    Besides, I think my reponse was funnier. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2005 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano? ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that's just because you used your listhp [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ..how do you hide it in your other posts, anyway? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a thuper-thecret.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member grifterR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Friday night- Hook up my uncles new high def tv and new dvd player,then get drunk.

    Saturday- Go back to my uncles and make sure the cable guy didn't screw anything up.Then go to the park and play some beach volleyball.Then get drunk.

    Damn,I think I need to try and squeeze some more drinking in there. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •